" A LONG JOURNEY OF MUMMY TO BE... ^^ "

hate VS love

LETS BEGIN WITH WHAT I HATE MOST..........


 I dislike men that takes advantage of ladies.
  I also hate liars and cheats, these are common traits nowadays with most men.
  I hate creepy men . . . . they have this 'weird' kind of thing about them, the way they look, talk, eat. . . .
  I hate pretence!
  I hate men that abuse and disrespect women.
  I hate player! GTH pliz >.< 
 I hate men who thinks that they are the poo when in reality they are nothing.
  And i strongly hate men that only looks for women beauty.. means that only pay attention to beautiful women. it's unfair okey! 



NOW MOVE ON WHAT I LOVE MOST...


 I love men who accepts when he is wrong and learns from his mistakes.
  Makes I feel the one and only.
  A good listener.. means always willing to hear what my problems are and what I have to say.
  Surprises me and does crazy things.. love it!
  Doesn’t make promises he can’t keep because broken promises can make me be like this :( :(
  Is loved and admired by kids, looks like great future daddy..hehe
  And..... most important is makes me feel protected. :D 


"To generalize on women is dangerous. To specialize on them is infinitely worse".








♥ THANX FOR HEARING MY HEARTBEAT! LEBIU ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

What reader said !!